- 40g pork or chicken
- 100g rice noodles (medium size)
- 1 egg
- 12g spring onion
- 1/2 cup water
- 1-2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 60g beansprouts
- 2 tbsp vinegar
- 1.5 tbsp fish sauce
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 tbsp sweet black soya sauce
- 1-2 tbsp peanuts
- 1 lime
- Add vegetable oil and meat to the pan, stir fry over medium heat until the meat is cooked.
- Stir in noodles and water.
- When the noodles soften add the soy sauce and then the egg.
- Allow the egg to half-cook before stirring so it forms chunks.
- Mix in sugar, vinegar and fish sauce to taste. If it's too dry add a little water.
- Remove from the heat and sprinkle spring onion and bean sprouts over the top.
- Serve with peanut and lime on the side and dry chilli for spiciness.